If your furry friend loves a lot of attention and company then a house sitter may be the perfect companion while you're away.
When booking overnight cat care simply tell the pet sitter what you expect and agree on your requirements.
In general overnight cat sitting services include:
- The cat sitter will stay overnight, giving your kitty extra attention while you're away.
- Cat feeding and fresh water
- Cat litter scooping / cleaning
- Playing and cuddles
- Daily cat photo updates
- More playing and cuddles
- Watering plants and checking mail if needed
- Naturally your home will look more lived in while you're away as lights will be turned on and off
The cat sitter will stay at your house, this is usually for a 12hr period from 7pm - 7am each day (as most cat sitters will need to go to their day jobs during the day).
If you would like them to spend more than just mornings and evenings with your kitty please do discuss it with them, and ask for a quote. The sitter will then be able to adjust the booking price manually.
If you would prefer to have the cat sitter just do daily visits once or twice a day, you can see what to expect from the drop in cat sitting service here.
Cat in a Flat
The Trusted Cat Sitting Community
Find the best cat sitter near you. Search Here
How does cat sitting work? Watch Here
For cat care tips and info visit our Blog